Media Advisory

We are providing this advisory to report about a fire that occurred at Spin Linen Management Friday evening (February 16th). We are thankful to report no one was injured. The fire was caused by the spontaneous combustion of bar towels due to chemical residue and was contained to an outside dock area and wall. All of our machines are operational.

Normal business operations at our facility will resume as soon as power is restored. Customers may experience slight delays in their deliveries within the week while we wait for power to be restored.

Spin Linen is very grateful to the Omaha Fire & Police Departments for their swift response to our call. The fire was contained and put out without further incident.